Thomastik Strings and Connolly Music are proud sponsors of Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy.com Online Edition allowing for free access. Sign-Up
Violin performance engages the physical, the psychological, and the musical abilities of the player. Mimi Zweig's fundamental principle of violin teaching, based on natural physical motions nurtured in a non-judgmental environment, embodies all three of these elements of performance. The development of a facile and secure technique begins with physical freedom. This then gives the performer the freedom to play with musical sensitivity and confidence.
Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy Online Edition includes:
- Online access to Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy Volumes One, One B and Two
- Volume Four-Cello Teaching with Susan Moses
- Volume Five-Setting Up for Success in the String Classroom with Brenda Brenner
- Six hours of streaming video
- Downloading of the PDF Version of Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy. The PDF Version lets you print text and images from all Volumes.
- Powerful search capability within StringPedagogy.com giving you easy access to specific information
Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy DVD Edition
Mimi Zweig StringPedagogy DVD Edition (Multimedia Reference DVD-ROM for PC & Mac)
The DVD Edition does not require an internet connection to view all volume contents including over 70 video clips while the Online Edition requires a high speed internet connection. The DVD Edition includes additional Violin Virtuosi performance videos and the most updated contents. No region restriction. Compatible with PC & Mac.
StringPedagogyConnect: Click here to find a teacher near you!
StringPedagogyConnect.com is a website to help parents, students and teachers find string teachers that have been trained by Mimi Zweig, Professor of Violin at Indiana University's Jacobs School of Music.